6 Under-The-Radar Jewelry Lines We Should All Know About
If you're someone who is dead-set on a certain look but is still ballin' on a budget, I have found the perfect line up of some of my favorite brands on the market. Whether its for a special occasion or just a staple for your collection, These brands will elevate your look without the heavy price tag.
1. Started by Harris Parker and Whitley Henderson in Eastern North Carolina, the two college students have upgraded the southern look with their line Boho Beads. No matter what piece you buy from their collection, expect nothing less than a head-turning outfit...always.
2. These hidden jems are not only sought after by many celebs, but way more affordable than you think. Warning: if you aren’t careful, your shopping cart will be full in seconds. Get them before they are gone.
3. The New York based brand definitely is one to look out for. Their personalized options are always a must have and with their pieces, you will rock the layering game. Sign up today to get 35% off your first order.
4. A birthday coming up? The Last Line has got you covered with their fun and colorful zodiac pieces. Plus, with their ear jems, you can channel your inner bad-ass Adwoa Aboah...cause I mean...who doesn't?
5. Not only do I have the honor to know the owners, their aesthetic is one of a kind. Owners Ellen Cabaniss and Kaitlyn Sanderson started their company in Richmond Virginia with versatility in mind. Each piece and be worn up or down, from one occasion to the next. Shop their affordable collection.
6. I spy some Yeezy vibes. DebBrewer Jewelry has perfect handmade pieces if you're for a certain look. Every piece can layered or worn separately and still look amazing.